Search

Inspirational Quotes

  • To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. ― Donald Rumsfeld while serving as US Secretary of Defense

Thursday 23 April 2015

LOVE PSYCHOLOGIST: WILL YOU MARRY ME?





When does a man decide he is ready to take the plunge? My brothers. I have cracked my head for almost a week on this one. I have seen men date a girl, call her everyday for three years, wine her and dine her, only to disappear and next thing the relationship is called off. So what’s the deal?
Firstly, plenty plenty choices dey and he doesn’t want to make the wrong choice. Why settle immediately for amala? What if the other dish is better? Pounded yam, afang soup, fried rice, fresh cat fish, chocolate cake, chicken and chips…God Almighty, lead this man not into temptation.  C’mon a man gotta sample all the dishes then choose the one that will gyrate his frequency.
A brother has to take his time cos this is for life and as a male friend once told me, it’s all about personal satisfaction –what makes him happy, what he can tolerate and bottomline, if he’s ready financially, mentally and emotionally to be tied to one woman for the rest of his life. My brothers am I right or am I right?
Women need to understand that “Will You Marry Me”, is the job offer after a serious selection process, and like any interview, the candidate with the most potential to succeed carries home the grand prize. Ladies, understand what pleases your man in the long run. My lovely men, please choose wisely!

Picture credit: www.ebay.com.au

1 comment: