Search

Inspirational Quotes

  • To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. ― Donald Rumsfeld while serving as US Secretary of Defense

Saturday 18 April 2015

LOVE PSYCHOLOGIST: MY BABE HAD A TERRIBLE PAST! SHOULD I STILL MARRY HER?


“Omo, that girl na your babe? Make you cool down oh. Na she dey service all the guys for uni so she go push jeep.”
DAMN!! That is a hard one to wriggle out of, even if this all happened more than 12 years ago. Hmm. I don’t even know what to say about this one. Nobody wants to wife the girl who’s been around the block, but just occasionally, men have to deal with such hurt. Wahala oh!
Do you really want to marry this chick? If you are not serious about settling down with her, no harm done. However, if you envision her as your wife, you both need to discuss this one. Hmmmm. Not easy; not easy at all. Pele, my dear. I feel your pain. Your parents, your friends, your entire village clan…This is the kind of gist that you’ll never hear the end of once it gets out. Omo you have to consider the grave consequences of taking a step forward with your lady. Can you be sure that if, God forbid, times get tough with you she won’t resort to “tested and trusted” methods
from days of old to see you through?
Very important observation: did she even give you a glimpse of her past so you would never be caught off guard? A woman that loves you will give you a hint even if she doesn’t say the whole thing. Mayne you guys need to sit down and discuss this issue.
I think our generation is more forgiving of such *ahem* misdeeds and I believe in second, heck third, chances. Nobody is perfect but every obstacle can be overcome if both of you have true feelings and respect for each other. I’ll leave you with these words from P-square (More Than A Friend):

“my brother…can you imagine what the people are saying?...They say make I fashi…People dey talk say she nasty…Na dem know, I don’t care what people say. Can I be More Than a Friend…till the end”

picture credit: gettysimage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment