Search

Inspirational Quotes

  • To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. ― Donald Rumsfeld while serving as US Secretary of Defense

Friday 8 February 2013

I DON'T BELIEVE IN VALENTINE'S DAY


Truly, truly, do some men really not believe in Valentine’s day? Last year, a guy told me he wasn’t celebrating Valentine’s day with his chick because he did not believe that one day should be set aside to show somebody that you love them.

Ok, I’m not sure I buy that one oh. Are you just being cheap or are you out with another girl on that day? Sha, if I was a guy I wouldn’t look forward to Valentine’s day because

many girls want, want, want, and rarely give, give, give. If that’s the case then, my brothers, please don’t celebrate it. Save your hard earned money jare. Shouldn’t life and relationships be about give and take? Abeg, this whole Vals day mania is so overrated!!!! Nonsense. Keep your money unless the sister is worth it!

And for you lovers out there, those of you that have a good woman who got your back, do something fabulously romantic for her. Trust me she will reward you plenty…

Ooooooooooohhhh. Speaking of Valentine’s Day- Sexy, sexy, MAXWELL is going to be in Nigeria on Feb 16th. *dreamy sigh*. You’re my bad habit baby…can’t escape the way you got me locked up baby, I gotta break from you…”

MAAXXXWWEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I will be dreaming about you from my TV couch. Oops. I forgot this was a blog for MEN! No mushy stuff here.

Anyhoo, If you’d like to treat your lady to Maxwell’s sensual voice, check out naijaticketshop.com for more details. http://naijaticketshop.com/details.php?id=712. Tickets start from only 25,000 naira. (haha! And I thought Nigeria was going broke) Sha, if you get bar, make this Valentines day unforgettable for your lady.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment