Search

Inspirational Quotes

  • To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all. ― Donald Rumsfeld while serving as US Secretary of Defense

Sunday 3 March 2013

RELATIONSHIPS: I bust the window out your car...


I had a dream yesterday. In my dream, some trifling nigga (excuse my French *ahem*) was playing mind games with me and another chick. This dude was not even that good looking – thank God it was just a dream- and he come dey act like im own the world.
When I found out what this insignificado was up to, I planned for him. I didn’t scream or shout. I just walked out of his life. Lie, Lie! Just like that? Mba oh! I bought a sharp knife
and slashed all his tyres. I used a key to scribble jaga jaga all over his car. I don’t know where I got the energy from but I broke his windshield, side view mirrors and headlamps. Then I poured a gallon of bleach in his fuel tank, and all the time I was doing this, I was just thinking to myself, does he really think he will play me and get away with it? Haha. By the time he would have paid for all the damages, he would be broke and as sad as a wet cat.

Dayumn. Oh boy, when I woke up from that dream, my body was still vibrating with anger. I thank God I woke up when I did because I was about to set that car on fire, and his i-pad was in the car.
That was a dream, but men, you need to stop taking women for granted and assuming that when you play with her heart, she will just scream and shout and then disappear from your life. Times are changing oh. Honestly, if you can afford to waste somebody’s time like that, then you deserve whatever you get.

Please be guided in your actions, and in the meantime park your car where everyone can see…just in case some female is toying with the idea. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment